Tango: The Art History of Love
Tango: The Art History of Love is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased Tango: The Art History of Love used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try Tango: The Art History of Love. It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And Tango: The Art History of Love looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy Tango: The Art History of Love. Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying Tango: The Art History of Love.
Tango: The Art History of Love Overview
In this generously illustrated book, world-renowned Yale art historian Robert Farris Thompson gives us the definitive account of tango, "the fabulous dance of the past hundred years–and the most beautiful, in the opinion of Martha Graham.”
Thompson traces tango’s evolution in the nineteenth century under European, Andalusian-Gaucho, and African influences through its representations by Hollywood and dramatizations in dance halls throughout the world. He shows us tango not only as brilliant choreography but also as text, music, art, and philosophy of life. Passionately argued and unparalleled in its research, its synthesis, and its depth of understanding, Tango: The Art History of Love is a monumental achievement.