Ballroom: Culture and Costumes in Competitive Dance (Dress, Body, Culture)
Ballroom: Culture and Costumes in Competitive Dance (Dress, Body, Culture) is a very powerful product. Ever since I bought Ballroom: Culture and Costumes in Competitive Dance (Dress, Body, Culture) on the Internet. I enjoy it very much. It is the use of its durability and its shape. In addition, the products are affordable and value for money, Ballroom: Culture and Costumes in Competitive Dance (Dress, Body, Culture) should be. If you are looking for this type of product and what it is I highly recommend Ballroom: Culture and Costumes in Competitive Dance (Dress, Body, Culture). It will not make you regret it. Because now I can recommend to people looking for a similar product to try. Ballroom: Culture and Costumes in Competitive Dance (Dress, Body, Culture) appears that they are very satisfied. And that it is affordable. So I would recommend Ballroom: Culture and Costumes in Competitive Dance (Dress, Body, Culture).
Ballroom: Culture and Costumes in Competitive Dance (Dress, Body, Culture) Overview
Competitive ballroom is much more than a style of dance. Rather, it is a continually evolving and increasingly global social and cultural arena of fashion, performance, art, sport, gender, and more.
Ballroom explores the intersection of dance cultures, dress, and the body.
the book presents the author's experiences at a range of international dance events in Europe, the US and UK, as well as featuring the views of individual dancers. Ballroom shows how dancing influences mind and body alike. For students of anthropology, dance, cultural, and performance studies, this book provides an ethnographic picture of how dancers and others live their lives both on and off the dance floor.